Sunday, November 18, 2018

A disappointing day...

You know how things seem to be going so well then 'blam' it all blows up in your face?
Well that might be a little dramatic but it was how I felt yesterday at the craft fair.

It turned out to be a poorly advertised venue, with most store holders than customers. Out of 32 stalls only 4 sold an item. I didn't sell a thing, nor did most of the other people there despite them all having some beautiful stuff.

I suppose I should just chalk that one up to experience. I wouldn't mind so much but it was my first one and has left me rather jaded for the future.

Fortunately I have found a reputable company who organises fairs and I will be going to one of them sometime next year.

Meanwhile here is a panoramic picture of people setting up....


No comments:

Post a Comment